Check the latest UofT COVID-19 updates more information
Graduate Programs

Contact information

If you are considering applying to our MA or PhD programs ...

We welcome specific questions about our MA and PhD programs. Before writing to us, please check that your question is not answered on our website and check also the following pages: The MFE program has its own website.

If your question is not answered on these pages, please write to

We receive a very high volume of email: if the information you are looking for is already on our website, we will not reply to your query. Please, therefore, ensure that you consult our web pages thoroughly before getting in touch.

We will do our best to respond to your question within 5 working days.

If you have applied to our MA or PhD program ...

If you have a question regarding the university's online application form, please contact the School of Graduate Studies. Submit other questions to, after reading the FAQs.

If you are a current MA or PhD student or a faculty or staff member at the University of Toronto ...

Please write to either the Graduate Administrator () or Graduate Assistant (), as appropriate. Please do NOT write to both, and please do NOT send inquiries about admission to either of these addresses.