Order: date of issue, most recent first.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis, Paul J. Gertler, Marco Gonzalez-Navarro, Simeon Nichter, Does Combating Corruption Reduce Clientelism?, Working Paper 752, 2023-05-17
- Gordon Anderson and Gaston Yalonetzky, The mode and the measurement of inequality with single and multiple ordinal variables, Working Paper 751, 2023-04-22
- Jose-Maria Da-Rocha, Diego Restuccia, Marina M. Tavares, Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity, Working Paper 750, 2023-03-31
- Zhiyuan Chen, Minjie Deng, Min Fang, Financing Innovation with Innovation, Working Paper 749, 2023-03-02
- Stephen Ayerst, Loren Brandt, Diego Restuccia, Distortions, Producer Dynamics, and Aggregate Productivity: A General Equilibrium Analysis, Working Paper 748, 2023-02-16
- Rajshri Jayaraman and Bisma Khan, Does co-residence with parents-in-law reduce women's employment in India?, Working Paper 747, 2023-01-19
- Gordon Anderson, A Note on Identifying and Measuring Inclusive and Sufficientarian Growth in Ordered Categorical Outcome Environments, Working Paper 746, 2023-01-06