L.L.M (Adelaide, 1962), L.L.B. (New Zealand, 1961)
Office: Faculty of Law, 309. Phone: 416-978-5843.
Research fields: Law and economics
- R. Daniels, M. Thorburn, Michael Trebilcock, "Government by Voucher", Boston University Law Review 80 (2000), 205–232.
- Ninette Kelley and Michael Trebilcock, The Making of the Mosaic: A History of Canadian Immigration Policy, University of Toronto Press, Toronto, 1999.
- Michael Trebilcock, "The Value and Limits of Economic Analysis of Law", in The Second Wave of Law and Economics (edited by Hadfield and Richardson), , 1999.
- R. Daniels, P. Halpern, J. Macey, Michael Trebilcock, The Toronto Stock Exchange and its Public Interest Mandate: A Paradigm in Transition, 1998.
- Lisa Austin and Michael Trebilcock, "The Limits of the Full Court Press: Of Blood and Mergers", University of Toronto Law Journal 48 (1) (1998)
Honors and awards
- Owen Prize (by the Foundation of Legal Research), 1989.
- University of Toronto Teaching Award, 1986.
Courses taught 2018–2019
- ECO459/3504H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • International Trade Regulation • T2-4 • J130