Donald E. Moggridge
Ph.D. (Cambridge, 1970), M.A. (Cambridge, 1968), B.A. (Toronto, 1965)
Research fields: History of economic thought, Economic history
- Donald E. Moggridge, "A vested intellectual interest ... tinged with a dose of pique?: D.H. Robertson on the National Debt Enquiry", History of Political Economy 36 (2004), 187–194.
- Donald E. Moggridge, "Harry G. Johnson as a Biographer's Subject: Some Biographical Writings", American Journal of Economics and Sociology 60 (2001), 651–66.
- Donald E. Moggridge, "'Maynard would not have wished ...?': Second Guessing the Author of 'The Balance of Payments of the United States'", History of Political Economy XXIII (2001), 815–24.
- Donald E. Moggridge, Maynard Keynes: An Economist's Biography, Routledge, London, 1992.
Honors and awards
- President, History of Economics Society, 1988-9.
- Benians Fellow, St. John's College, Cambridge, 1988-9.