Morley K. Gunderson
Professor Emeritus; CIBC Chair in Youth Employment
Ph.D. (Wisconsin, 1971), M.I.R. (Wisconsin, 1970), B.A. (Queen's, 1967)
Office: Centre for Industrial Relations, 121 St. George Street, 307. Phone: 416-978-5398. Fax: 416-978-5696.
Personal website: http://focus.library.utoronto.ca/people/216
Research fields: Labour economics
- Michele Campolieti, Tony Fang, Morley K. Gunderson, "Minimum Wage Impacts on Employment Transitions of Youths: 1993-99", Canadian Journal of Economics 38 (1) (2005), 81–104.
- Gordon Cleveland, Morley K. Gunderson, Douglas Hyatt, "Union Impacts in Low-Wage Services: Evidence from Canadian Child Care", Industrial and Labor Relations Review 56 (2) (2003), 95–105.
- Morley K. Gunderson and Douglas Hyatt, "Workplace Risk and Wages: Evidence from Alternative Models", Canadian Journal of Economics 34 (2) (2001), 377–395.
- Peter Cramton, Morley K. Gunderson, Joe Tracy, "The Effect of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Strikes and Wages", Review of Economics and Statistics 81 (3) (1999), 475–487.
- Morley K. Gunderson, Robert Hebdon, Douglas Hyatt, "Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector: Comment", American Economic Review 86 (1) (1996), 315–326.
Honors and awards
- Elected, Fellow of the Labor and Employment Relations Association, 2011.
- Gerard Dion Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Field of Industrial Relations, 2003.
- Industrial Relations Research Association Exellence in Education Award in Labour Economics, 2002.
- Eco 339Y Labour Economics
- IRE 1126S Labour Market Policy
- IRE 3002Y/3003Y PhD Research Seminiar (Industrial Relations)