Ph.D. (Yale, 2000), M. Phil. (Yale, 1999), M.A. (Yale, 1996), Laurea (Bocconi, 1994)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 150. Phone: 416-978-4724. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/damiano/
Research fields: Microeconomic theory
- Ettore Damiano, Hao Li, Wing Suen, "First in Village or Second in Rome?", International Economic Review 51 (1) (2010), 263–288. (Freely available.)
- Ettore Damiano and Hao Li, "Price Discrimination and Efficient Matching", Economic Theory 30 (2) (2007), 243–263. (Freely available.)
- Ettore Damiano and Ricky Lam, "Stability in Dynamic Matching Markets", Games and Economic Behavior 52 (1) (2005), 34–53. (Freely available.)
- Ettore Damiano, Hao Li, Wing Suen, "Unraveling of Dynamic Sorting", Review of Economic Studies 72 (October) (2005), 1057–1076. (Freely available.)
Honors and awards
- Dean's Excellence Award, University of Toronto, 2012.
- American Economic Review, Excellence in Refereeing Award, 2012.
- Dean's Excellence Award, University of Toronto, 2005.
- Carl Anderson Prize Fellowship, Yale University, 2000.
Courses taught 2018–2019
- ECO2020H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • Microeconomic Theory I (PhD) (Rahul Deb and Ettore Damiano) • M9-11, T9-11, W9-11, R2-4, R9-11, T1-3