Ph.D. (University of Sussex, 2013)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 329. Phone: 416-946-3859. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/paolasalardi/home
Research fields: Economic development, Labour economics, Political economy, Economics of Conflict
- Paola Salardi, "The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation across Formal and non-Formal Labor Markets in Brazil, 1987 to 2006", Review of Income and Wealth 62 (S1) (2017), 68–89.
- Julio Elias, Mario Macis, Nicola Lacetera, Paola Salardi, "Economic Development and the Regulation of Morally Contentious Activities", American Economic Review 107 (5) (2017), 76–80. (Freely available.)
- Patricia Justino, Marinella Leone, Paola Salardi, "Short and Long-Term Impact of Violence on Education: The Case of Timor Leste", World Bank Economic Review 28 (2) (2016), 320–353.
- Sabina Avdagic and Paola Salardi, "Tenuous Link: Labour Market Institutions and Unemployment in Advanced and New Market Economies", Socio-Economic Review 11 (4) (2013), 739–769.
- Paola Salardi, "Brazilian Poverty Between and Within Groups: Decomposition by Geographical, Group-specific Poverty Lines", Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies 21 (1) (2009), 50–71.
Courses taught 2017–2018
- ECO368H1S, section L0101 (St. George) • Economics of Conflict • T2-5 • ES4001