Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream (status only cross-appointed)
Ph.D. (Sussex, 2013), Ph.D. (Catholic University, 2008), M.A. (Sussex, 2005), B.A. (Bocconi, 2003)
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/paolasalardi/home
- Maren M. Michaelsen and Paola Salardi, "Violence, Psychological Stress and Educational Performance during the "War on Drugs" in Mexico", Journal of Development Economics 143 (2020), 102–387.
- Wilson R. S. Prichard, Paola Salardi, Paul Segal, "Taxation, Non-Tax Revenue and Democracy: New Evidence Using New Cross-Country Data", World Development 109 (2018), 295–312.
- Julio Elias, Mario Macis, Nicola Lacetera, Paola Salardi, "Economic Development and the Regulation of Morally Contentious Activities", American Economic Review 107 (5) (2017), 76–80. (Freely available.)
- Paola Salardi, "The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation across Formal and non-Formal Labor Markets in Brazil, 1987 to 2006", Review of Income and Wealth 62 (S1) (2017), 68–89.
- Patricia Justino, Marinella Leone, Paola Salardi, "Short and Long-Term Impact of Violence on Education: The Case of Timor Leste", World Bank Economic Review 28 (2) (2016), 320–353.