- Enrica Martinetti, Paola Salardi, Francesco Scervini, "From resources to functioning: Rethinking and measuring conversion rates", in On the Capability of Capabilities (edited by Flavio Comim, Shailaja Fennell and Paul B. Anand), Cambridge University Press, to appear.
- Julio Elias, Mario Macis, Nicola Lacetera, Paola Salardi, "Economic Development and the Regulation of Morally Contentious Activities", American Economic Review 107 (5) (2017), 76–80. (Freely available.)
- Paola Salardi, "The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation across Formal and non-Formal Labor Markets in Brazil, 1987 to 2006", Review of Income and Wealth 62 (S1) (2017), 68–89.
- Patricia Justino, Marinella Leone, Paola Salardi, "Short and Long-Term Impact of Violence on Education: The Case of Timor Leste", World Bank Economic Review 28 (2) (2016), 320–353.
- Sabina Avdagic and Paola Salardi, "Tenuous Link: Labour Market Institutions and Unemployment in Advanced and New Market Economies", Socio-Economic Review 11 (4) (2013), 739–769.
- Enrica Martinetti and Paola Salardi, "Benessere e Fattori di Conversione: una Stima del Processo di Formazione del Benessere a Livello Individuale", in Sviluppo Sostenibile e Qualita della Vita (edited by Chiappero Martinetti E. and S. Pareglio), Modelli Economici e Politiche Pubbliche, 2009, 121–148.
- Paola Salardi, "Brazilian Poverty Between and Within Groups: Decomposition by Geographical, Group-specific Poverty Lines", Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies 21 (1) (2009), 50–71.