Ph.D. (Pennsylvania State University, 2013), M.A. (Shanghai University of Finance and Eco, 2008), B.S. (Wuhan, 2006)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 322. Phone: 416-946-5288. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/luo8yao
Research fields: Industrial organization, Applied econometrics
- Yao Luo, "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Auctions under Restricted Stochastic Dominance", Journal of Econometrics 216 (2) (2020), 354–374. (Freely available.)
- Yao Luo, Isabelle Perrigne, Quang Vuong, "Structural Analysis of Nonlinear Pricing", Journal of Political Economy 126 (6) (2018), 2523–2568. (Freely available.)
- Yao Luo, Isabelle Perrigne, Quang Vuong, "Auctions with Ex Post Uncertainty", Rand Journal of Economics 49 (3) (2018), 574–593.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, Jiaying Gu, Yao Luo, "Sufficient Statistics for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Dynamic Structural Logit Models", Journal of Econometrics, forthcoming. (Freely available.)
- Loren Brandt, Feitao Jiang, Yao Luo, Yingjun Su, "Ownership and Productivity in Vertically-Integrated Firms: Evidence from the Chinese Steel Industry", Review of Economic and Statistics, forthcoming. (Freely available.)