Ph.D. (Tilburg, 2012)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 209. Phone: 416-946-3298. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/petercziraki/
Research fields: Financial economics, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance
- Peter Cziraki, Jordi Mondria, Thomas Wu, "Asymmetric Attention and Stock Returns", Management Science 67 (1) (2021), 48–71. (Freely available.)
- Peter Cziraki and Moqi Groen-Xu, "CEO Turnover and Volatility under Long-Term Employment Contracts", Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 55 (6) (2020), 1757–1791. (Freely available.)
- Peter Cziraki, "Trading by Bank Insiders before and during the 2007–2008 Financial Crisis", Journal of Financial Intermediation 33 (2018), 58–82. (Freely available.)
- Peter Cziraki, Peter de Goeij, Luc Renneboog, "Corporate Governance Rules and Insider Trading Profits", Review of Finance 18 (1) (2014), 67–108. (Freely available.)
- Peter Cziraki and Jasmin Gider, "The Dollar Profits to Insider Trading", Review of Finance, forthcoming. (Freely available.)
Honors and awards
- U of T Department of Economics Faculty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 2017.
- Best PhD Dissertation, Tilburg University, 2013.