Publications of Susan Horton
- L. Grima, Susan Horton, S. Kant, "Introduction: natural capital, poverty and environment", Environment, Development and Sustainability 5 (2003), 297–314.
- Susan Horton and J. Ross, "The Economics of Iron Deficiency", Food Policy 28(1) (2003), 51–75.
- Susan Horton, S. Jin, S. Kim, A. Mahal, B. M. Popkin, "Diet-related noncommunicable diseases in China and India: the economic costs of the nutrition transitions", Nutrition Reviews 59 (2001), 379–390.
- Susan Horton, S. Kim, B. M. Popkin, "The nutrition transition and diet-related chronic diseases in Asia: implications for prevention", Food and Nutrition Bulletin 22 (2001), 1–58.
- Susan Horton and C. Levin, "Commentary on 'Evidence that iron deficiency anemia causes reduced workcapacity'", Journal of Nutrition 131 (2001), 691S–696S.
- E. Amadeo and Susan Horton, Labor market flexibility and productivity in Latin America, MacMillan, London, 1997.
- Michael Baker, Morley K. Gunderson, Susan Horton, "Labour Flexibility and Productivity in Canada: Markets, Institutions and Skills", in Labour Productivity and Flexibility (edited by E. Amadeo and S. Horton), St. Martin\'s Press, New York, 1997, 151–183.
- Susan Horton, Women and Industrialization in Asia, Routledge, London, 1995.
- Susan Horton, R. Kanbur, D. Mazumdar, Labor Markets in an era of Adjustment, World Bank, EDI, Washington DC, 1994.