Melvyn A. Fuss
Ph.D. (Berkeley, 1970), M.A. (Toronto, 1965), B.S. (Toronto, 1963)
Personal website: http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~fuss/
Research fields: , Econometrics, Industrial organization, Applied econometrics
- Melvyn A. Fuss and Leonard Waverman, "Econometric Cost Functions", in Handbook of Telecommunications Economics (edited by Cave, M.E.; Majumdar, S.K. and Volgelsang, I), North-Holland Press, 2002, 144–177.
- Arie Bregman, Melvyn A. Fuss, Haim Regev, "The Effects of Capital Subsidization on Productivity in Israeli Industry", Bank of Israel Review November (1999), 77–101.
- Melvyn A. Fuss, Reuben Gronau, Ariel Pakes (eds.), Essays in Applied Econometrics: A Volume in Honour of Zvi Griliches, special issue of the Journal of Econometrics, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1995.
- Arie Bregman, Melvyn A. Fuss, Haim Regev, "The Production and Cost Structure of Israeli Industry: Evidence from Individual Firm Data", Journal of Econometrics January (1995), 45–81.
- Melvyn A. Fuss and Leonard Waverman, Costs and Productivity in Automobile Production: The Challenge of Japanese Efficiency, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K., 1992.
Honors and awards
- Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Statistics Canada Price Measurement Advisory Committee, member.