Donald N. Dewees
Ph.D. (Harvard, 1972), B.S. (Swarthmore College, 1963), LL.B. (Harvard, 1967)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 174. Phone: 416-978-4473. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/dewees
Research fields: Law and economics, Industrial organization, Environmental economics
- Donald N. Dewees and Trevor Tombe, "The Impact of Sub-Metering on Condominium Electricity Demand", Canadian Public Policy 37 (4) (2011), 435–457.
- Doug Reeve and Donald N. Dewees, "Conclusion: Challenges and Opportunities for Electricity Policy in Ontario", in Current Affairs: Perspectives on Electricity Policy for Ontario (edited by Reeve, Doug, Donald Dewees, Bryan Karney), University of Toronto Press, Toronto, 2010, 274–288.
- Donald N. Dewees, "Pollution and the Price of Power", The Energy Journal 29 (2) (2008), 81–100.
- Donald N. Dewees, "Electricity Restructuring in Canada", in Canadian Energy Policy and the Struggle for Sustainable Development (edited by G. Bruce Doern), University of Toronto Press, Toronto, 2005, 128–150.
- Donald N. Dewees, "Emissions Trading: ERC's or Allowances?", Land Economics 77 (4) (2001), 513–526.