Ph.D (Berkeley, 2011), B.A. (New York University, 2005)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 326. Phone: 416-946-7630. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://individual.utoronto.ca/shari_eli
Research fields: Economic history, Health economics
- Shari Eli and Laura Salisbury, "Patronage Politics and the Development of the Welfare State: Confederate Pensions in the American South", NBER Working Paper #20829, 2015.
Honors and awards
- Dean's Excellence Award, University of Toronto, 2015.
- U of T Department of Economics Faculty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 2013.
Courses taught 2017–2018
- ECO306H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • American Economic History • R12-3 • UC161
- ECO2234H1S, section L0101 (St. George) • Topics in North American Economic History • M11-1 • WW120
- ECO402H1S, section L0101 (St. George) • Topics in Health Economics • R12-3 • ES4000