Ph.D. (Pennsylvania State University, 2011), M.A. (Peking University, 2005), B.A. (Beijing Normal University, 2002)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 232. Phone: 416-978-4964. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://yuanyuanwan.weebly.com/
Research fields: Econometrics
- Sung Jae Jun, Joris Pinkse, Yuanyuan Wan, "Classical Laplace Estimation for Cube root-n-consistent Estimators: Improved Convergence Rates and Rate-adaptive Inference", Journal of Econometrics 187 (1) (2015), 201–216.
- Yuanyuan Wan and Haiqing Xu, "Semiparametric Identification and Estimation of Binary Decision Games of Incomplete Information with Correlated Private Signals", Journal of Econometrics 182 (2) (2014), 235–246.
- Sung Jae Jun, Joris Pinkse, Yuanyuan Wan, "A Consistent Nonparametric Test of Affiliation in Auction Models", Journal of Econometrics 159 (1) (2010), 46–54.
- Ismael Mourifié and Yuanyuan Wan, "Testing Local Average Treatment Effect Assumptions", Review of Economics and Statistics, forthcoming.
- Yao Luo and Yuanyuan Wan, "Integrated-quantile-based Estimation for First Price Auction Models", Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, forthcoming. (Freely available.)