Ph.D. (Yale, 2007), M.Phil. (Yale, 2005), M.A. (Yale, 2003), M.Sc. (McGill, 2001), B.Sc.H. (Queen's, 1998)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 223. Phone: 416-946-3519. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://individual.utoronto.ca/colinstewart/
Research fields: Microeconomic theory
- Jakub Steiner and Colin Stewart, "Perceiving Prospects Properly", American Economic Review 106 (2016), 1601–1631. (Freely available.)
- Byung Soo Lee and Colin Stewart, "Identification of Payoffs in Repeated Games", Games and Economic Behavior 99 (2016), 82–88. (Freely available.)
- Jakub Steiner and Colin Stewart, "Communication, Timing, and Common Learning", Journal of Economic Theory 146 (2011), 230–247. (Freely available.)
- Yossi Feinberg and Colin Stewart, "Testing Multiple Forecasters", Econometrica 76 (3) (2008), 561–582. (Freely available.)
- Jakub Steiner, Colin Stewart, Filip Matějka, "Rational Inattention Dynamics: Inertia and Delay in Decision-Making", Econometrica, forthcoming. (Freely available.)
Honors and awards
- American Economic Review, Excellence in Refereeing Award, 2013.
- George Trimis Prize for Distinguished Dissertation in Economics, Yale University, 2008.
Courses taught 2017–2018
- ECO2060H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • Economic Theory - Micro • T9-11, R9-11 • SS1085, SS1085
- ECO426H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • Market Design • W2-4 • OI8280
- ECO2030H1S, section L0101 (St. George) • Microeconomic Theory II (PhD) (Martin J. Osborne and Colin Stewart) • M2-4, W2-4, R4-6 • WO25, UC330, HA316