I work for the Department of Economics of University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. My research interests include game theory and its applications, industrial organization, political economy, microeconomics.
- Nancy Carson and Carolyn Pitchik "Fair Division in the Presence of Indivisible Goods and Widespread Externalities", 2011
- Nancy Carson and Carolyn Pitchik "Efficiency and Policy in the Presence of Indivisible Goods and Widespread Externalities", 2010
- Carolyn Pitchik, "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information", Games and Economics Behavior 2009, 66(2), 928-949
- Carolyn Pitchik, "Self-Promoting Investments", Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, 2008, 164(3), 381-406
- Maria Gallego and Carolyn Pitchik, "An Economic Theory of Leadership Turnover" , Journal of Public Economics 2004, 88(12), 2361-2382
Sites with material on game theory
Many thanks to Mike Peters for invaluable help in setting up this page.