Associate Professor; Co-Director, MFE Program
Ph.D. (Michigan, 2006), M.A. (Michigan, 2001), B.S. (Petersburg State University, 1998)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 211. Phone: 416-978-5283.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/katyamalinova/
Research fields: Financial economics, Microeconomic theory
- Ekaterina Malinova and Andreas Park, "Liquidity, Volume, and Price Behavior: The Impact of Order vs. Quote Driven Trading", Working Paper, 2009.
- Ekaterina Malinova and Andreas Park, "Intraday Trading Patterns: The Role of Timing", Working Paper, 2009.
- Ekaterina Malinova and Lones Smith, "Informational Diversity and Proximity in Rational Expectations Equilibrium", Working Paper, 2006.
- Ekaterina Malinova and Andreas Park, "Volume in Dealer Markets", Journal of Finanial and Quantitative Analysis, forthcoming. (Freely available.)
- ECO2060 (MFE): Microeconomic Theory (graduate)
- ECO359: Financial Economics II (Corporate Finance) (undergraduate)