Ph.D. (Princeton, 2010), M.S. (Indian Statistical Institute, 2004), B.S. (Presidency College, 2002)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 328. Phone: 416-946-8041. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/dasguptakunal/home
Research fields: International economics
- Kunal Dasgupta, "Learning, Knowledge Diffusion and the Gains from Globalization", Journal of International Economics, forthcoming.
Honors and awards
- International Economics Section Fellowship, Princeton University, 2007.
- M.R. Iyer Memorial Award for academic excellence, Indian Statistical Institute, 2004.
Courses taught 2017–2018
- ECO365H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • International Monetary Economics • R2-5 • SS2118
- ECO365H1F, section L5101 (St. George) • International Monetary Economics • R6-9 • SS2102
- ECO364H1S, section L5101 (St. George) • International Trade • T5-8 • SS2118