Ph.D. (Princeton, 2010), M.S. (Indian Statistical Institute, 2004), B.S. (Presidency College, 2002)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 328. Phone: 416-946-8041. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://sites.google.com/site/dasguptakunal/home
Research fields: International economics
- Kunal Dasgupta, "The Missing Middle in Developing Countries Revisited", Indian Growth and Development Review 9 (1) (2016), 32–52.
- Kunal Dasgupta, "Learning and Knowledge Diffusion in a Global Economy", Journal of International Economics 87 (2) (2012), 323–336.
- Kunal Dasgupta and Jordi Mondria, "Quality Uncertainty and Intermediation in International Trade", European Economic Review, forthcoming.
- Kunal Dasgupta and Jordi Mondria, "Inattentive Importers", Journal of International Economics, forthcoming.
- Bernardo Blum, Sebastian Claro, Kunal Dasgupta, Ignatius Horstmann, "Inventory Management, Product Quality and Cross-Country Income Differences", American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, forthcoming.
Honors and awards
- International Economics Section Fellowship, Princeton University, 2007.
- M.R. Iyer Memorial Award for academic excellence, Indian Statistical Institute, 2004.
Courses taught 2018–2019
- ECO364H1F, section L0301 (St. George) • International Trade • M11-1, F2-3 • VC 323
- ECO365H1F, section L0101 (St. George) • International Monetary Economics • T12-2, F12-1 • AH 400