Ph.D. (Minnesota, 1998), M.A. (Minnesota, 1996)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 201. Phone: 416-978-5114. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/diegor/
Research fields: Macroeconomics, Economic development
- Diego Restuccia and Richard Rogerson, "Misallocation and Productivity", Review of Economic Dynamics 16 (1) (2013), 1–10. (Freely available.)
- Margarida Duarte and Diego Restuccia, "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity", Quarterly Journal of Economics 125 (1) (2010), 129–173.
- Diego Restuccia, Dennis Tao Yang, Xiaodong Zhu, "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis", Journal of Monetary Economics 55 (2) (2008), 234–250.
- Diego Restuccia and Richard Rogerson, "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Heterogeneous Establishments", Review of Economic Dynamics 11 (4) (2008), 707–720.
- Diego Restuccia and Carlos Urrutia, "Intergenerational Persistence of Earnings: The Role of Early and College Education", American Economic Review 95(5) (2004), 1354–78.
Honors and awards
- Dean's Excellence Award, University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts and Science, 2004.
- Dean's Excellence Award, University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts and Science, 2003.
- ECO2021 Macroeconomic Theory I (PhD)
- ECO208 Macroeconomic Theory