Ph.D (Berkeley, 2011), B.A. (New York University, 2005)
Office: Max Gluskin House, 150 St. George Street, 326. Phone: 416-946-7630. Fax: 416-978-6713.
Personal website: http://individual.utoronto.ca/shari_eli
Research fields: Economic history, Health economics
- A. Aizer, Shari Eli, Joseph Ferrie, A. Lleras Muney, "The Long Run Impact of Cash Transfers to Poor Families", NBER Working Paper #20103, 2014.
- Shari Eli, "Review of Unprotected Labor: Household Workers, Politics, and Middle Class Reform in New York 1870-1940.", The Journal of Economic History 73 (3) (2013), 888–890.
- Shari Eli, "Income Effects on Health: Evidence from Union Army Pensions", The Journal of Economic History, forthcoming.
Honors and awards
- UofT Department of Economics Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 2013.
- ECO 2620: Topics in Health Economics (graduate)
- ECO 306: American Economic History (Undergraduate)
- ECO 342: The Twentieth Century (Undergraduate)
- ECO 402: Topics in Health Economics (Undergraduate)